Welcome to Activate
Activate is an exciting, safe and structured multi-activity holiday programme for children aged between 4 and 14 years old. It is also open to children who are not currently attending Town Close School.
Activate gives children the opportunity to participate in a wide range of sporting and non-sporting activities, as well as meet other children and take part in team events.
For more information on the bookings procedure, please click HERE
What does the Activate Holiday Programme offer?
- 45 hours of childcare per week, provided by well qualified, caring and experienced staff.
- Outstanding facilities.
- An extensive choice of sporting and non-sporting activities.
- A hot or cold meal is included in the price!
- Two age groups: 4-7 (age 4 to Year 2) and 7-14 (Year 3 to Year 9)
- Excellent staff:child ratios for all activities.
- Flexible drop off and collection times.
- Full insurance cover and Ofsted registered.
Monday 18th – Friday 22nd July
Monday 25th – Friday 29th July
Monday 1st – Friday 5th August
Ages 4–7 years: 9.30am – 4.00pm
Ages 7–14 years: 9.30am – 4.45pm
Children may arrive from 8.30am onwards and stay until 5.30pm at no extra cost.
How much does it cost?
The cost per child per week is £266.00.
Included in the price are the following:
- Choice of hot or cold meal.
- An Activate t-shirt.
- All workshops and entertainment.
- Drinks and snacks during break times.
- Full insurance cover.
Activate takes place in the grounds of Town Close School in Norwich. The drop off point for children is at our Newmarket Road entrance. SatNav users should use the postcode NR2 2LR.
Ofsted Inspection Report
Please click HERE to read our latest Ofsted Report.
Please click HERE to view our 2022 Parent Guide.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help. Please use one of the contact methods below.
Town Close School
14 Ipswich Road